The cynics wife theory

Surely if I want to do good things I can find support in my community? Maybe keep a hospital open or save some green belt land? If I try I can get people to come out to support me?
But If I want to do bad things like say polute the environment by building another runway or destroy some green belt by building a huge supermarket? Maybe buy a few more bombs? Well its going to be hard to get people out on the streets then and as a result hard to do bad things.
I still need influence though and because theres few of them they will have to be powerful decision makers.
The best influence to have is of course political. They make the decisions and send in the bulldozers after the so called enquiry has confirmed its a bad thing I want to do. They can even sign the cheques to help me buy the bombs. So the best way to get influence is to buy it and go to the right dinners and meet the right people. Therefore I become a political donor in order to build, polute or deprive in whatever form I choose. This is relatively easy with a party system of politics because they are a team and stick together from the top down.

Hence the Cynics Wife law of politics says that

"The party system by its nature demands that we have leades who work against our wishes"

DO NOT VOTE!

Tuesday 29 April 2008

50,000,000,000 pounds in twenties please

50 thousand million pounds?



Where is that money coming from? No I know it came from you but I mean does anyone know where its been all this time. I can imagine the bank who gets a withdrawl from the government is gonna be a bit miffed at paying that out especially if they are still having to fork out to all those customers they defrauded for illegal bank charges. Bugger me thats a lot of money eh.



I mean imagine what you could buy with that. Why you could take all those 5 milion poor people who have just been screwed by Gordon Browns tax changes and say give em all £1,000 each or is it 5,000 i get my zero's mixed up.



You could even buy two extra royal families or another european parliment.



But in the meantime there is 50,000,000,000 extra pounds in the economy but how can that be? how come it doesnt devalue our currency? Who knows because I don't.



The truth is I dont even think it comes out of a bank really, it just kind of gets printed or is a bit like an I.O.U.



But remember this is not about supporting the greedy, illegal, thieving institutions who have earned much more in recent years than 50 billion in profits from you. No this is about supporting the economy and growth.



Whats the UK population at the moment 60 million? I am off to the bank to check my balance.

No comments: